- Rich colourful history, attractions and excitement of old and new Singapore all around
- Top international restaurants and hip bars at your doorstep
- One-stop access to Sentosa, Marina Bay, Financial district, Singapore River, Singapore General Hospital, Orchard road and other attractions - with a direct link to Changi Airport
- Unique experience of dwelling in a pre-war heritage shophouse – complete with beautiful full-length shuttered windows and quaint private balconies
- Four different room types to suit your group-size, itinerary and budget
- Freshness, modern comforts and connectivity within Park 22 hotel's contemporary environment.
Address 1: 22 Teck Lim Rd
Postal Code: 088392
Contact Name: Park 22 hotel Chinatown
Phone: +65 62255565
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Elevators (up to 3rd floor)
- 24-hour Front Desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
General Reservations (3-days cancellation policy)
All reservations must be guaranteed by pre-authorizing the first night of reservation amount - via valid credit card (not debit card) at the time of booking. Failure to provide a valid credit card will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
- You are free to cancel and/or amend your reservation up to 03 days prior to expected arrival. Any cancellation or amendments made within 03 days prior to expected arrival will incur First Night charge. No show will incur First Night charge.
Lowest Anywhere Direct Reservation (Non-refundable)
- No cancellations, amendments or refunds are permitted for 'Lowest Anywhere Direct' Reservation. The total reservation amount will be charged for cancellation, shortened stay or no-show.
Terms and Conditions
Check-In & Check-Out
- Subject to room availability, Early Check-In and Late Check-Out fees of $10++ per hour will apply. Check-In before 9:00 am or Check-Out after 6:00 pm will incur the full-day charge.
- Reservations are held up to 9:00 am the day after Check-in. Should guest not arrive by then, the Reservation will be considered a No-show
- Type of room offered upon Check-In is subject to availability and may differ from photos of rooms shown on this or third-party websites – but will be in the category reserved. Park 22 hotel does not guarantee guests who book a Superior Room would be allocated a Signature Superior Balcony room
A security deposit of S$100 per room is required to be collected upon Check-in - either via Cash, or via Credit Card. For Credit Card, the amount will only be pre-authorized (not a charge).
What is Pre-Authorization
A Pre-Authorization of one’s Credit Card places the Pre-Authorization amount in a Holding-State and temporarily reduces one’s Credit Card limit, but it is certainly NOT a charge and will NOT be reflected in one’s Credit Card Statement.
Why is the Need?
At the point of Check-in, the same Credit Card used to furnish payment or guarantee the reservation will be requested as Pre-Authorization is required for two crucial reasons:
1) To verify ownership and physical presence of the Credit Card to protect the cardholder;
2) To retain a deposit to cover incidentals and/or, in the unlikely event of damages.
This practice is in line with the proper Credit Card acceptance and validation norms defined by Credit Card Associations and Banks. Please note that Check-In will be permitted only if Guests comply with the requirement above.
What Happens After?
Should there be no need to convert the Pre-Authorization amount to a charge (in the event of incidentals, damages etc), the Pre-Authorization amount will be dropped off - depending on one’s Credit Card bank’s set up - typically after 14 days and the Credit Card limit will be fully restored. Also, please be assured that the Pre-authorized Amount of $100.00 is NOT a charge. It only places the same in a holding state and temporarily reduces one Credit Card limit, but it is NOT a charge and will NOT be reflected in one's Credit Card Statement. This pre-authorized amount will drop off typically after 14 days - and the corresponding Credit Card limit will be restored.